Lynxesss

Re: Runes

Postby Lynxesss » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:55 am

jessicayaw wrote: will they add up?

just read thread

LordTuskgee

Re: Runes , how many can be stored?

Postby LordTuskgee » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:54 am

Is there a certain number of runes that I can have at one time? Is that number preventing me from getting more? I see that little red words that say salvage or equip to make space. can anyone help me with this? please!

ClementLew

Postby ClementLew » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:41 pm

LordTuskgee wrote:Is there a certain number of runes that I can have at one time? Is that number preventing me from getting more? I see that little red words that say salvage or equip to make space. can anyone help me with this? please!

Good question, I'd like unlimited runes!

PrincessReflect

Postby PrincessReflect » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:39 am

Ok, I have a question I have a Legendary Evasion Rune and want to know if an evasion rune will enhance the cloak feature on the dragon. Not many cloak rune drops and I would think since cloak is technically an evasive tactic that you could use it. Can you give me some feedback on this. It would be good to know which runes you can use or will work for each dragon or which runes can be used or are interchangeable. I see nothing about that. As we know PG is still working on Runes for the dragons but good rune drops are few and far between. I have written PG about implementing a way to collect pieces and then forge evolve stones or whichever runes you may need for even past dragons. I don't know who I should directly submit my ideas too but I have some pretty good ideas for greater game play. Let me know thanks, Denise aka "PrincessReflec, Princess3238

PrincessReflect

Postby PrincessReflect » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:42 am

LordTuskgee wrote:Is there a certain number of runes that I can have at one time? Is that number preventing me from getting more? I see that little red words that say salvage or equip to make space. can anyone help me with this? please!

Hey, I will suggest that Runes that you have multiples of you really need to salvage them for rune dust so you can level up the runes one your towers and your dragons. There is no need to have so many some are overkill. I always salvage many of my bldg runes for he dust to level up my dragon runes. :P

sindyciaray

Postby sindyciaray » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:30 am

Also is invert for reverse projectile? PhenQ Review

Return to “Dragon / Tower Stats / Game Mechanics”