Craigslist Selling Tips

Craigslist for sale notifier
Braxton

Craigslist Selling Tips

Postby Braxton » Mon May 07, 2018 11:36 pm

Hi,

I was lucky enough to land a job at a great shop for this school year and am going to be able to get a great deal on a Trek Top Fuel 9.8. However, to afford it, I need to sell my current bike, a 2013 Cannondale Scalpel. I've had it posted on pinkbike and craigslist since mid-December and had two people look at the bike. One ended up going with a different bike but told me he was seriously looking at getting mine. The other guy was just using me as a way to look at this particular bike. I was hoping some of you have had some good success selling bikes on craigslist and offer me some pointers. Here is my pinkbike post, my craigslist posts are exactly the same. Also, for reference, here is the Bicycle Blue Book for this bike (the BBB is the normal paint scheme, my bike is the alternate scheme).

For More Details:
Digital advertising agency

funnyjokes

Re: Craigslist Selling Tips

Postby funnyjokes » Tue May 22, 2018 1:15 am

Oh! This article has suggested to me many new ideas. I will embark on doing it. Hope you can continue to contribute your talents in this area. Thank you.
subway surfers online

Magicjackhelp

Postby Magicjackhelp » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:45 pm

Click <a href="https://www.techugs.com/magicjack-customer-support-number/">Magicjack Customer Service</a>Magicjack Customer Service is an independent online technical support service provider company for third party products, brands and service. The brand names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for referential purposes only and www.techugs.com has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressed specifically. The services we offer are also available on the website of the brand owner.

rokusupport

Postby rokusupport » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:37 pm

https://www.techistra.com/roku-customer-care/ Roku Customer Service is an independent online technical support service provider company for third party products, brands and service. The brand names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for referential purposes only and www.techugs.com has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressed specifically. The services we offer are also available on the website of the brand owner.

rokusupport

Postby rokusupport » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:53 pm

https://www.techistra.com/roku-customer-care/ Roku Customer Service is an independent online technical support service provider company for third party products, brands and service. The brand names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for referential purposes only and www.techugs.com has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressed specifically. The services we offer are also available on the website of the brand owner.

Return to “Craigslist Search”