Word unscrambler

Scrabble / Word with friends word unscrambler
depprussell

Word unscrambler

Postby depprussell » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:35 am

Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone could help me out with a making a word unscrambling program in Ruby. I'm new to Ruby and it is also my first programing language I'm beginning to learn and I've kind of hit a barrier that I can't get past on my own or with google :oops: so I'm wondering if the helpful community of HTS could help out:). Just to kind of give you an example of where I'm at in Ruby I've made a program for my mom that basically just ask for numbers and does a calculation for her having to deal with her bills and other financial stuff if she picks a different option in my program, so I know puts, gets, if, else, while, print, variables, and I know how to make an array but I've never implemented one in my program, oh yeah I also know about those things that you can put at the end of variable like .

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2NSSBjw
Product Video Production Service

Thank you.

maryrosie

Re: Word unscrambler

Postby maryrosie » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:52 pm

I am also interested in this matter! hoping to find the best answer

funnyjokes

Re: Word unscrambler

Postby funnyjokes » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:38 am

Commonly we attain confused when we finally hear the exact terms website development service in addition to internet developer getting used interchangeably. But thoughts is broken done looking over this, all your individual confusions may perhaps disappear. Poof!
geometry dash

Return to “Word Unscrambler”