Game mechanics math problem

Dragon and building stats extracted from data files
kesizewi

Game mechanics math problem

Postby kesizewi » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:17 am

Hi,

In the recent doomfist update from Mr goodman he says we're got from 6 bullets doing 11 dmg to 11 bullets doing 6 dmg...which is fine...but I've already seen 1 video saying that yes that's the same damage overall except that against armor you will be doing less dmg overall because the armor affects each bullet
Now I'm no math expert but:
(11 x Y%) x 6 = (6 x Y%) x 11 where Y is the how much armor reduces dmg (I don't know actual number)....it's just distributive property no? Or am I not understanding how a game mechanic works?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwat ... 0761806927
Best video production agency

Thanks

wiatmppgryar

Re: Game mechanics math problem

Postby wiatmppgryar » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:47 pm

The actual bald eagle received the actual Extremely Dish! Woooooo-hoooooo

Philadelphia Eagles "I believe the actual gamers possess truly recognized the actual preparedness. Certainly, the data in order to key in this program offers certainly elevated and also the period required to total the overall game, inch stated Hicks. "I keep in mind a couple of years back, all of us had been seated within the exact same space as well as referring to what we should might perform to accomplish the overall game. Jay Ajayi Jerseys We now have completed. We now have currently carried out this. We now have currently carried out this particular in the greatest degree. Personally, This is actually the brand new tradition. It's this kind of anticipation, has got the requirements required to do this, as well as ways to get to exactly where you want to proceed. ” “There is actually, oftentimes, demands. Jordan Hicks Jerseys Perform much more Television shows upon nationwide systems. Much more individuals get your time and effort. Much more much more much more Obviously, this really is the main formula to become regarded as, correct?

"I don't believe this really is an additional coating associated with stress, inch Wentz stated. "I'm a little " cable " such as Doug, simply because I wish to achieve success, as well as We be prepared to earn the growing season. Jordan Matthews Jerseys We anticipate this stuff. This is the way We link. I believe there are lots of this past year, the brand new standards is really a person in all of us like a group, Rather than the champion, the actual Extremely Dish as well as those points, however the brand new norms associated with lifestyle, lifestyle, the way you exercise the brand new recommendations, the way you cope with every day, the way you look after the teammates. NFL Jerseys I believe there are lots of much more that may resolve this particular expression The brand new tradition, 'New Normal'. At the conclusion from the day time, the actual Hawks aspire to preserve their own mindset within 2017. Jaylen Watkins Jerseys They're fragile. They're group biochemistry. These people roared within the normal period as well as playoffs simply because very few individuals offered all of them numerous possibilities presently there. This can be a brand new 12 months, however food cravings nevertheless is available.

"I don't believe the people within our outfitting space will forfeit the way of thinking. Jerome Dark brown Jerseys All of us will be predators, inch Ertz stated. “We are extremely wanting to accomplish continual achievement with this town. All of us sampled this as soon as. Josh Huff Jerseys This really is some thing you won't ever would like to stop. We're wanting to replicate. Certainly, this can be a completely new group. You cannot simply perform what we should do this past year Points as well as anticipate to find the exact same outcome. Kenjon Barner Jerseys It's not simple anyhow. "But we're really keen to become a soccer group. I believe all of us won't ever possess which type of attitude. All of us arrive right here like a soccer group or perhaps a town. We're looking forward to the actual arriving 12 months. "Then, the actual loss, inch the actual Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys ongoing.

Return to “Dragon / Tower Stats / Game Mechanics”