What Is the Difference Between Medical and Recreational Marijuana

Let's talk about whatever you want right now
NinaGood

What Is the Difference Between Medical and Recreational Marijuana

Postby NinaGood » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:53 pm

There are various differences between the two different types of marijuana. These main differences include:

Medical weed usually contains a higher CBD content than recreational. This means when you’re taking it, you don’t feel the “high” that’s associated with the recreational variety. Even though there’s no actual difference between the concentrates and flowers of both types, medical edible potency is frequently higher than its recreational counterpart.
Recreational weed typically contains a higher THC content than medical. This means people usually take this variety more for the “high” effect than the benefits.
You need a recommendation for medical marijuana. Recreational marijuana can be bought by anyone — however, you need to have a qualifying condition to get a medical marijuana recommendation, and this must be renewed regularly. This is a key difference between medical and recreational marijuana.
You don’t need a recommendation for recreational marijuana. You can go into any recreational dispensary and buy what you need if that’s legal in your state and you’re over the required minimum age. No medical card is required to buy the recreational variety, which is another significant medical marijuana vs. recreational contrast.
You need to be over 18 to purchase medical marijuana from a dispensary. Although you must be 18 or over to buy medical marijuana for yourself, there are certain circumstances where people under 18 can apply for a medical marijuana card. These vary from state to state, so it’s crucial to do your research if this applies to you.
You need to be over 21 to purchase recreational marijuana from a dispensary. To buy recreational marijuana in states where it’s legal, you must prove you’re over 21. If you live in a state where recreational pot is legal and you’re over 21, you can easily obtain the drug by simply walking into a dispensary with your driver’s license and buying it. In legal states, you can also possess pot and even grow it if you’re over 21.
You can buy medical marijuana from a regulated dispensary. Medical weed can be obtained from any medical pot dispensary.
You can buy recreational pot from a dispensary if they’re legal in your state. You can obtain recreational weed either from a dispensary or it can often be found alternatively off the street.

maryannlee9

Re: What Is the Difference Between Medical and Recreational Marijuana

Postby maryannlee9 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:38 am

The information is very detailed, thank you! I don't know much about recreational marijuana, but heard a lot of positive reviews on medical cannabis which is considered extremely beneficial for health due to numerous healing properties.

alexis

Postby alexis » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:36 am

maryannlee9 wrote:The information is very detailed, thank you! I don't know much about recreational marijuana, but heard a lot of positive reviews on medical cannabis which is considered extremely beneficial for health due to numerous healing properties.

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you really understand what you’re talking approximately! Bookmarked.
Blog Biz.pro

djshad

Postby djshad » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:08 am

I also find this directory where you can buy CBD oil as for you and for pets too. It`s safe for use and I can say that`s it`s very good for health. I even think try to buy it for my dog, because he became very depressed after the death of my wife

GreenJack

Postby GreenJack » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:31 am

As for me, the benefits of medical marijuana are obvious. Today, this plant is grown on a scientific basis, so its healing effect is confirmed by research. I use a more concentrated variant - CBD oil. This remedy gives me a peaceful sleep and restores mental strength. You can visit this blog to find out more information about it.

Harmet

Postby Harmet » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:44 am

I agree with Jack. medical marijuana is great way to beat different diseases. DOes anyone grow hemp for personal use? Can you help with advice?

Presteg

Postby Presteg » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:33 am

Harmet wrote:I agree with Jack. medical marijuana is great way to beat different diseases. DOes anyone grow hemp for personal use? Can you help with advice?

What particular advice do you need my friend? For the last 3 years I've been growing hemp for my needs. The most important thing is to keep an eye on the correct lighting and always pour on time. Temperature is also important, it should not be low. As for the seeds, you can check this store https://en.konoplisemena.com. They always give good seeds, feminized and non-feminized. Here professional guys work, they are more than 15 years on the market.

Return to “The Off-Topic”