You can can file Form 1099-MISC using your QuickBooks Desktop. An information tax form called E-file 1099-MISC is filed with IRS and is used to report payments and compensation provided to non-employees, that is, to independent vendors or contractors to E-file tax Form 1099.
The first step to E-File Tax Form 1099 is to turn on the 1099-MISC feature present in your QuickBooks Desktop. In order to do this, you must follow the that are steps provided below.
• First, scroll to the “Edit Menu > Select Preferences” section.
• Then, you must select the Tax-1099 option located on the left.
• Now, click on the “Company Preferences” Tab.
• Next, a message will pop up asking ‘Do you file 1099 Forms?’. Select the “Yes” option and proceed.
• Finally, select on the “OK” option to save preference.
Let's talk about whatever you want right now
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Do you need the company of an eye-catching woman? Do you feel lonely and want to spend an interesting evening? At Brunette ladies you will find hot, attractive girls that will fulfill all your fantasies. Call and make an appointment today.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests